Wednesday, March 10, 2010

justWEIGHT – Mar. 10 – Week #10 – Day #3(Day 69 of 365 lost .4 lbs.) Total loss 10 lbs, 42.0 to go!

For me, the whole point of following the justWEIGHT plan is convenience and simplicity. I have created this plan for myself so I simply don’t have to think about what I am going to eat or what I need to buy from the store. As the creator, however, it’s a little more complicated. As I have mentioned, I am no certified nutritionist. In creating justWEIGHT, I am entering each meal each day in FitDay, a fitness log in order to gage calorie, carbohydrate and fat consumption. It also tracks information on nutrition for an overall good, healthy balance. Energize is our key word today. It’s those split second decisions that will make or break our success. Get smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment