Thursday, March 11, 2010

justWEIGHT – Week #10 – Day #4(Day 70 of 365 – same weight) Total loss 10 lbs, 42.0 to go!

What a fabulous day. As of yesterday, I have lost almost 20% of my 52 pound goal. Yep, 10 pounds down, 42 to go. That’s one-fifth in 70 days. Okay, call me grippe, because I know many days I moan and groan, but looking back over the past 9 1/2 weeks, and especially considering the daily challenges we all face, it simply hasn’t been that bad. In fact, it boils down to all those split second food and exercise decisions we make. Today’s wise words, If You Take A Day Off, Pick Right Back Up is great advice. I didn’t need it today as I am super motivated (10 pounds, if I may repeat myself), but I will keep that thought on my to read “first thing in the morning” list as it should be a daily reminder. Never give up. After all, this is a 52 week journey and a lifetime habit. I know if I follow the plan, it’s an ace in the hole!

No comments:

Post a Comment