Monday, March 8, 2010

justWEIGHT – Mar. 8 – Week #10 – Day #1(Day 67 of 365 same weight) Total loss 9.2, 42.8 to go!

Be Successful - We all want to be successful in whatever endeavor we are engaged in at the time. Is this venture only about weight loss? Not for me, it isn’t. Being successful on the justWEIGHT plan, for me, means being successful at reaching a goal I have had for years. It means success at being healthier and therefore making life easier, more fun, more fulfilling and hopefully, longer. It’s having energy and just plain feeling better about myself. Read between the lines here, amigos, I am going to like myself better. What more could you ask? Along with weight loss you rediscover a certain amount of confidence that has been lost somewhere along the way, care just a little more about the way you look, the clothes you wear, and the first thing you know, life is just a little better. Success is wonderful medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment