Friday, March 12, 2010

justWEIGHT – Mar. 12 – Week #10 – Day #5(Day 71 of 365 – lost .4 today) Total loss 10.4 lbs, 41.6 to go!

Another .4 lb loss! Do you ever catch yourself smiling when no one else is around just because you are happy with, well, YOU? The past few days I was able to get all my water in, but today I only drank about half of it. I have discovered that is one of my biggest weaknesses. If I don’t get it in early and try to make it up at the end of the day, I end up with a couple of middle of the night trips to the bathroom. Looking at today’s quote, Make Positive Changes In Yourself, I am going to set myself a schedule for the water. For me, I am going to try to develop a habit of drinking 16 oz. before 10:00 am (which will also help me cut back on too much coffee), 16 oz. before 1:00 pm, 16 oz. before 4:00 pm and the last 16 oz. with dinner. Everyone should do what works best for them. I’ll let you know how it goes and see if I can’t make another positive change in habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment