Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Just Weight – Jan. 6 - Week #1 – Day 6 of 365 (Gained .2 pounds yesterday – Total loss 4.4, 47.6 to go)


Good grief! I gained weight today (.2 pounds) for the first time while on this life-changing venture. Okay, it is only day #6 of 365 for me, but I was doing so well!!! I thought being in control in someone else’s kitchen would be a snap. What I had neglected to figure out was that the fridge and pantry are not filled with the same “types” of ingredients I have at home. I used white rice rather than brown, ate a real ice cream bar rather than low-cal, etc. Perhaps it was the burrito. Okay, true confessions; I did steal a few fries from a distracted child. I suppose all this info is good stuff to know. I feel right now that just WEIGHT has taken over my life. That sounds like a major stress level and it should not be. just WEIGHT IS supposed to take over my “eating” life for the next 359 days. If you have my plan, you will note that today’s “wisdom” is Develop New Behaviors. I must learn to keep it simple and perhaps there is something to the not weighing every day thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment