Monday, March 1, 2010

justWEIGHT – Mar. 1 – Week #9 – Day #1 (Day 60 of 365 – lost 1 pound) Total loss 10.2, 41.8 to go!


It was Monday morning grocery shopping early for me today. Apparently I am a slow learner, but have realized that if I get this done early in the day, the rest of my day, and week, seem better prepared. With a brown bag lunch meeting, I will eat a tuna salad, crackers and carrots before I leave. Armed with enthusiasm today, due to a 1.2 weight loss for Week #8, I am strong and determined. If you are thinking that’s nothing to write home about, you obviously are not a lifetime “dieter”. Believe me, 1.2 pounds is a true success story. As you know, my goal is 1 pound a week and to date, my average weekly weight loss following the justWEIGHT plan, I am very proud to announce, is 1.28!!! Right on track and not bad if I do say so myself. Grocery Shop Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment