Friday, March 5, 2010

justWEIGHT – Mar. 5 – Week #9 – Day #5(Day 64 of 365 – gained 1 pound) Total loss 7.8, 44.2 to go!

Banish Negative Thoughts – I am normally a pretty positive person. It just always makes for a better day. There is not usually much you can do about most circumstances anyway if they are things out of your control. I do, however, seem to get a bit negative when I don’t do a very good job of making the best out of a situation when I can. One weakness that has become apparent to me is eating my fruits. Most days of the justWEIGHT plan have enough fruit, but I don’t always get it in each day. Often, I would rather have a piece of cheese or a protein bar. Sometimes, when I have overeaten on meat or bread, I forfeit the fruit at that meal to balance calories. That’s not good. Fruit is very important as are your vegetables. Bottom line, I am going to stick with the fruits and vegetables listed on the plan or make appropriate substitutions within the same food group. Stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment