Thursday, March 4, 2010

justWEIGHT – Mar. 4 – Week #9 – Day #4(Day 63 of 365 – gained 1 pound) Total loss 8.8, 43.2 to go!

Be Content With Your Progress – Let’s cut to the core, I am not content with my progress. It’s a great thought. It’s a positive thought. Here’s my story. This is day 63 of the justWEIGHT plan for me and this is the first day I am behind on this journey. Yes, it is only .2 pounds, but I never wanted to go into the red. Yesterday I claimed to have followed the plan about 25% of the time. I think that might have been a stretch. Tonight, there was not a single exchange I could make to justify the apple cobbler I ate that was on the table in front of me. Should I be content with a total weight loss in 63 days of 8.8 pounds? Probably. A nutritionist would say that is perfect. Slow and steady, remember? .2 pounds should be easy to overcome, but not if I can’t get control of myself and be disciplined. I’m thinking I need to start walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment