Saturday, March 6, 2010

justWEIGHT – Mar. 6 – Week #9 – Day #6(Day 65 of 365 lost 1.4) Total loss 9.2, 42.8 to go!

Do you think we can make or break ourselves? I certainly do, at least most of the time. Circumstances in life sometime shift our gears, but mostly we have our own hands on the controls. There is a fine line between most opposites, you know, right and wrong, which road to take, get off your bottom and move or take the easy road and sit. It all boils down to choices. Do I eat it or not. Is it a fair substitution or not. Do I finish my water or not. Today my husband and I went to a sporting clay’s event. We had the opportunity to ride around the course in a cart to watch the participants, and the weather was absolutely perfect. Rather than ride, I opted to walk that half mile and enjoy nature and take advantage of a small bit of exercise. It’s just Attitude! Attitude! Attitude! Have a talk with yourself today and get that attitude heading in the right direction. I just did…for today at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment