Wednesday, March 3, 2010

justWEIGHT – Mar. 3 – Week #9 – Day #3(Day 62 of 365 – lost 1 pound) Total loss 9.8, 42.2 to go!

Take it from me, a very humbling experience is getting on the scale after a big day of gaining and see that you have indeed lost. Today it is 1 pound. After the nightmare of yesterday’s gain, I was better today, not perfect, but better. I actually anticipated a weight gain as my weight, gain or loss, seems to continue over several days of splurging. I am elated! It was merely a setback to deal with and move on. In the past, I would have used that gain as a time to talk myself into quitting completely and thinking I would do this weight loss thing another time. One of the best things that came out of the “Feeder” party for me was being in on a conversation among several ladies. One had the lap-band surgery and the other gastric bypass. Both had horror stories and one of them had been in intensive care for weeks. That conversation just made me stronger and more determined than ever to conquer this beast naturally. My pocket friend today wisely says, Build Your Foundation. The foundation for me is eating right using the justWEIGHT plan as my guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment