Wednesday, March 17, 2010

justWEIGHT – Mar. 17 – Week #11 – Day #3(Day 76 of 365 – same weight) Total loss 10.6 lbs, 41.4 to go!

Stay Alert - Doesn’t this just mean pay attention? As is par for the course, I missed my water yesterday and weighed exactly the same this morning. Somehow I keep forgetting it’s the small choices, and I might add it’s every single one of them, that make all the difference. When you are eating chips, yes you may eat chips, just count them out. I have 9 at a time on my food plan. In the beginning, I started buying the individual serving bags, tricking myself into thinking I would just eat one bag and not over eat on the chips. Wrong! I was not alert at all, rather rationalizing to keep it simple. Trust me, it is less expensive and just as easy to buy a regular bag, count out 9 or the equivalent of up to 80-100 calories. You are only tricking yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment